University of Louisiana at Monroe
The University of Louisiana at Monroe is a public institution with a “selective” admissions process. Popular majors include psychology, pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences, and communications. UML offers several study abroad programs in countries such as Belgium, Costa Rica, Berlin, and France. The university hosts an annual Student Research Symposium for all students to present their research endeavors and findings.
Key Admissions Stats
The college has rolling admissions, which means applications are accepted any time throughout the year.
Admitted Student Stats
Key Academic Stats
Tuition, Cost & Aid
Key Financial Stats
|In-State Tuition In-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who meet the state's or institution's residency requirements. In-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students residing in the locality in which they attend school and may be a lower rate than in-state tuition if offered by the institution.||
|Out-of-State Tuition Out-of-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who do not meet the state’s or institution’s residency requirements. Out-of-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students not residing in the locality in which they attend school.||
|Room and Board
The weighted average for room and board and other expenses is generated as follows:
|Books and Supplies||
Aid & Grants
Key Campus Stats
Post Grad Stats
What Students Are Saying
Flexibility is ULM's middle name.
Ulm has a heart of gold for education.
- Grambling, LA4.08 Average Rating
- Baton Rouge, LA3.82 Average Rating
- Shreveport, LA2.98 Average Rating
- Ruston, LA3.76 Average Rating
- Lake Charles, LA3.68 Average Rating
- Thibodaux, LA3.90 Average Rating
- Natchitoches, LA3.67 Average Rating
- Hammond, LA4.06 Average Rating
- Baton Rouge, LA3.47 Average Rating
- Lafayette, LA3.69 Average Rating
- New Orleans, LA4.06 Average Rating
- New Orleans, LA3.54 Average Rating